Happy New Year to all my readers!
I am very happy to have received the Kreativ Blogger award from Kathryn at a Pocket Full of Fashion, what a great way to kick off the new year. Thanks Kathryn!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award
2. Answer the questions below
3. Award 10 other bloggers and let them know
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself
Ok lets crack on with the questions...
1. Name your fave song
Mr Brightside- The Killers
2. Name your fave dessert
Sticky Toffee Pudding
3. What ticks me off?
People who are up themselves and who put down others
4. When I'm upset I...
Call my boyfriend or a friend or vent my feelings with writing, as silly as it sounds it works
5. Fave pet?
My pet tortoise Juan. How I ended up with a pet tortoise is a rather unusual but funny story. I work part-time in a restaurant and a girl I work with had persuaded our boss to get a restaurant pet so we went shopping for a pet and came back with a tortoise. It was not long before Head Office realised and due to the risk of keeping an animal which carries salmonella in a place which serves food I ended up taking him home :).
Black or white?
Achieve to the best of my ability
What is perfection?
To be honest, I am not sure if I believe in perfection. No one or nothing is completely perfect. I don't mean to sound negative, if anything this is a positive attitude. Many people strive for what they believe to be perfection and it often causes misery more than anything else. Sometimes it is the minor imperfections that makes this world beautiful.
I always find thinking of 'random facts' to be very difficult so bear with me please.
1) I am in my second year of my degree studying Journalism and Creative Writing with History
2) Money burns a hole in my pocket: I am so weak willed when it comes to saving and not spending money on shopping and nights out. Going to University in a city centre means passing Topshop, Urban Outfitters and New Look every day. Before I can stop myself I am in the shop
3) I am a very determined person. When I decide to do something I will have to do it straight away. Sometimes it is a blessing other times it's more of a curse.
4) I have developed a strange obsession with moustache style accessories yet I think real moustaches are horrid. I would never want my bf to grow one, ironic I know!
5) I don't eat beef. I usually hate telling people this because they ask me why and then laugh at my answer. I was brought up in non beef eating family. This is due to BSE: a leathal central nervous disease in cattle which was suspected to have spread through the use of harmful cattle feed containing blood, manure and slaughter house waste. This was spread to humans through the consumption of beef in the 80s and 90s when my parents developed a mistrust of beef produced in Britain. I have eaten beef on holiday before but only on rare occasions
6) I love Irvine Welsh books, which comes as a surprise to most
7) I am munching through my Christmas chocolates right now and I should really stop!
I pass this award onto:
Thanks again Kath