Friday 27 January 2012

Rihanna to head new fashion TV show



Stylish super star, Rihanna, has signed to be executive producer of a UK fashion programme set to debut on Sky Living.

The R&B artist, who has been praised by many as a daring and edgy style icon, lost no time in bagging Girls Aloud fashion queen, Nicola Roberts, to help judge the show.

The programme, which is yet to be named, is due to run over an eight week period with an aim to find the next big thing in British fashion. Twelve unknown designers will be challenged by Rhianna and Nicole to style other celebrity clients, acknowledging the growing influence of mainstream artists on fashion trends in recent years.

Rihanna said, 'I've always had a great love of fashion. It is a constant source of inspiration in my life, and is a big reason why I've grown into the person and artist I am today... I have been very fortunate to work with some truly amazing designers and stylists throughout my career, and they have been instrumental in making sure my creative vision reaches the stage. I am excited to follow the journey of our aspiring contestants and see how their individuality influences their efforts during the course of the show.'

To apply visit the sky living website or email applications@twentytwenty.tv

Applications must be received by Sunday 5th February and filming takes place over 8 weeks in April.


Photo creditation- Stilletos Magazine

1 comment: